Friday, August 08, 2008

ISH! xD...

ISH! xD... wassup?

We baked today =)
We baked pineapple tarts and cup cakes.
We = JoyDeePuiYi <333! PRIVATE LIMITED x)

TADA~

cup cakies x)... <333 cakies.



I will only bake cakies next time xD... not COOKIES x)

I love the cup cakies xDDDD...
next, x)... pineapple tarts <33


kusoing. R <3 with orz

the taste is not bad x)... BUT the jam is too sweet XO...
Don't use the jam given by teacher to bake leh XO....
although the pineapple tarts din't really turn out as good as wat we expected,
BUT, we learned a lot today =D...
We enjoyed the process of baking. SO MUCH.
This is really better than baking alone. Myself.


And yea, It's election today... =D... PBSM 2008/2009
Congratulations to the other nominees xD! Lets work hard together! xDD
xDDDDDD... Happy to know that I'm nominated as the assistant secretary, treasurer and also the quartermaster =D...
Thank you so much to all my seniors, for trusting and nominating me. =)

The post is high or not, it doesn't matter.
It's about how much you care about the others and the club.
And, how you cooperate with them.

Thx for all the advise. I will try my best to improve myself. =)
Then, I went for LEO General Meeting. ISH, damn Chia Tsien! She sat at my place and i terpaksa stand behind there for the whole time! T_T GAWD!
And FINALLY! I GOT MY NAME TAGGIE!! XD XD
ISH DAMN HAPPY WEI XD!!!
<33333 so shiny <333333 so GOLD <3333333
And IT'S LEO INSTALLATION TOMORROW xDDDDD
FINALLY I GET TO INSTALL AS A REAL LEO MEMBER xDDDDDD YEAHOOO~!!!
OPPS, and yea, it's Beijing Olympic today xD...
so ONG the number x)! 08/08/08
Kojo, a.k.a. Tze Cheng is going to open a new blog today = =...
Tak tahu real or not punya xD... If really got then only go and kacau xD
Conclusion: Today is a good day. = =...

No comments: