Sunday, August 03, 2008

OTL.... orz.....

Actually, i planned to update my blog yesterday... but I'm too sleepy... thx to the damn FLU medicine... orz...

Well, I went to see the doctor yesterday because my throat is not feeling well... = =.... DAMN PAINFUL WEI T___T..... telan saliva also PAIN ToT....... I SWEAR I WON'T EAT CHOCOLATE ANYMORE T___T...

First, I see the doctor and I tell him I got sore throat... then he ask me to say 'AAA~~~' then I say ' AAA~~~'... then he check my throat.... suddenly he say: "OH MY GOD~" = =... he told me that my throat - -... dunno my throat which part whole thing swollen ToT... no wonder telan saliva also sakit ToT...

Then, he also asked me not to eat spicy/ oily food for 2~3 day... I don't really take spicy food - -... so, It's 100% okay for me xD....

BUT oily food kah... - - That one have to ask my mom leh = =... she always cook OILY FOOD... orz...

The doctor hor... I dunno izit a curse or something, before that he ask me got cough or not, since tak de then i say tak de la, takkan la tak de i say ade pula - -"...
BUT then after that, I start coughing, that night... orz... UNTIL NOW STILL COUGHING - -

Well, just to remind everyone la - -...
~ Drink more plain water, especially for this few days - -... since the doctor said, dunno what, now is the season(?)... that means A LOT of ppl also got sore throat la? xD... good~ got ppl teman me~!
~ Avoid eating too much of durian or spicy food + drink more plain water after eating durian or spicy food =D
~ If you got sore throat + blocked nose + fever + get tired easily , you should really go see a doctor - -...
~ And last, PASS this message to those you care abt and those you love =D! It's easy, just ask them to drink more plain water =P!




orz... as you can see, i got A LOT of medicine to take... vitamin C, Flu medicine. AND the white round pills, fever medicine, take 2, 4 times a day orz... really need to eat so many times keh... the white pill, the one beside the silver packet, with red words on it, antibiotics... and the silver packet of stuff beside the antibiotic... xD.... Honey & Lemon flavoured Strepsils... xD... take as many times as you like everyday, eat it anytime, anywhere you like xD... (Hopefully I don't need to visit a dentist after this.. orz...)




And this... looks like rebina huh? Well, it might looks like rebina BUT the taste is totally different from rebina = +... It taste like... some sort of herb + mint? I don't really know how to explain... OK, wait, this is not for drinking, GARGLE only. What happen if i drink this thing? Hehe... You will - -... I also dunno leh... Have to ask the doctor - -...

Conclusion: I won't eat chocolate anymore = =+... wait... Give me two more days to think abt it again = =... skip this, jump to my next conclusion... xD...

DRINK MORE WATER~ xD~! DONT EAT TOO MUCH OILY/ SPICY FOOD~! xD~!

No comments: