Saturday, July 19, 2008

T___T I want my NEW HOUSE

It's 7.43 pm now.... Well, the Malam Seribu Bintang is going start after 2 minutes T_T...

Firstly the Guest of Honor will arrive.... And then.... SPEECH.... Then after dunno how long, they will be having FUN there T_T....

STILL, I want to go for the Malam Seribu Bintang. Most of my seniors are going and I heard that one of my graduated senior is going to join the dinner TOO.... orz.... I miss her a lot leh wei...

Although mentioned abt my second option yesterday.... BUT this second option is.... quite disappointing.... orz.... Before I visited my new house, Me, and another 3 best friends already planned to go there and STAY OVER and PAINT my new room.... after PMR, of course....

BUT.... The big problem is....
MY HOUSE IS NOT EVEN A HOUSE YET!!!! AHHHH WTH MAN!

My parents they are seriously HYPER, since they are the first one from our family to visit our future new 'house', they come back happily (HYPER?) describing abt the new house + deciding where to put all the furniture + who and who will share one room (It seems like they are seriously HYPER that day orz...) and it sounds like our FUTURE NEW 'HOUSE' is already there and we can MOVE in ANYTIME we want. And yea, since my NEW 'HOME SWEET HOME' is not even a house yet, I smsed Dee-Dee,

.... (SKIP the front part of my msg =D) Yea..... You know = =..... My new house = =.... It’s not even a house yet…. Wt* man they are still building... Somemore that time we planning, want to go there what.... Stay over... Wt* man.... After 2 years only finish building.... Go there camping can la.... Then you can sing Namimori Anthem as many times as you like....

orz.... Somemore have to wait for another 2 years only can move in and stay.... orz.....
THIS seriously SPOILS my MOOD T__T....
SOMEMORE in my ‘To-Do list, After my PMR’ got a lot of things to do is kinda related to my new house orz.... For example:
i) buy MOAR NEW POSTERS and paste them in my NEW ROOM
ii) PAINT the wall of my NEW ROOM
iii) ARRANGE/ DECORATE my NEW room
iv) BAKE/ COOK/MAKE moar cookies, cakes, dessert. ( Trust me, Before i knew that my house is not even a house yet, I'm already happily imagining myself baking/ cooking in the new kitchen)
v) STAY OVER
vi) CELEBRATION for my PROJECT—CHARITY FAIR

orz.... wait until after 2 years… my SPM also over already lo T__T By the time only want to celebrate is too late la....T__T....

Conclusion: 1) It's BETTER not to think too much before you see the REAL thing yourself.
2) ESPECIALLY when you meet some guy/ girl ONLINE, that admit themselves pretty/ handsome
joking la =P

No comments: