Friday, July 18, 2008

Can't Wait Till TOMORROW~!

Yea, It's Saturday tomorrow and It's also a very special day tomorrow =D
Why?
Firstly, Tomorrow is the Malam Seribu Bintang + Talent Quest Grand Final, organised by SMK Subang Utama. That's why i see fliers abt the Malam Seribu Bintang + Talent Quest all around the school today. - - But, sadly, My mom don't allow me to go. orz... OTL.... I want to go... orz... orz... orz... T_T
FINE, just forget about it.... since I can't go for the Malam Seribu Bintang, I got my second option here! xDDDDDDD!

My 2nd option is go to Puchong and visit my FUTURE NEW 'HOME SWEET HOME' xDDDD YEA man~ Can't wait 'till tomorrow xD... This is the first time i got my OWN new room xDDDDD! Oh YEA BABY~

Well, I guess that's all for today xD...
Hope you enjoy :D~ Have a nice day~~~

No comments: