Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shhh…. Not so LOUD….

It happened on last Friday…. Which is YESTERDAY…

That time 3 Theta was in the APD room. Our school's APD room is right next to the library, and there's a small room, where the prefects or teachers usually go in there and make their announcement or something = =…

Right before the Form 4 & Form 5's recess bell ring, ****** *** = =… The guy who... SKIP THAT It's better not to say the name, HUH? =S… Just give some tips lah xD...

Form 5 GUY + his voice is very nice 8D... GUESS urself xD...
OK, back to topic, that guy went in to the APD room to take something… And suddenly, Hui Yi turned her head and she POINTED at his GREEN colour coat and say ‘Eh, Joyce, This type of coat… xD!’…

Let me explain here, both of my best friends, Joy-Joy a.k.a. JOYCE and the cute-cute-devil Hui Yi, they LOVE drawing A LOT and since primary school they are drawing some comic stuff = =… and I think now they are trying to draw some new clothes for their comic characters… orz…

Then Joy-Joy say
‘ En, ya, but middle there TIGHTER (stomach that part - -...) !’ <<>Immediately I go like... orz + O_O… Woi woi, THE DOOR IS NOT CLOSED + HE IS JUST RIGHT BESIDE THE DOOR, WEI! I'm not sure that he heard it or not, but then, I think I saw his expression was like… TWITCHING?! And the MIDDLE THERE TIGHTER sounds damn WRONG wei… orz….. I N.E.S. (No Eye See) them orz…

After that I told my another Best Friend xD… Dee Dee~ a.k.a. Fen Dee what happened… She was there too but she was too BUSY with her FAN-FIC, then, she replied…

'Ai ya~ MIDDLE there must be TIGHTER only can show the SMEXYNESS (used to describe someone, something that is super sexy. It's a cuter way of saying sexy. ) one mah~!'

orz… orz… orz… WTH is this orz…

Conclusion: Do not speak too loud in PUBLIC if you're talking abt someone else. =)
OR Never talk abt your SECRETS in PUBLIC/ NEVER SHARE SECRETS. =S
OR IF you want
to talk abt someone else, CAN, but please make sure that person is NOT THERE… orz….

update: 24/10/2008
~> I can't belief that until now we are still calling him "middle there tighter a bit" orz...

No comments: