Thursday, October 23, 2008

BWHAHAHAHA, I'M BACK~~~~~~

Finally PMR is over... How's it? OK la... Can pass all I guess. Of course I hope to get straight A s.

Soo Yee kept telling me and Dee
: "When your PMR results come out remember to tell me. I will go to school x). Want to see what's your expression when you all see your results. >D"


Then me and Dee replied :"OK...."
I guess we will enjoy our life as much as possible, before we get our results and go EMO... Sweat...

Oh yea, I've got no idea how i got bak my password for my blogger acc. It's like... I want to find a mail from my mail box... Then suddenly I saw an e-mail to change my password O___O Then i manage to log in... Sweat.... = =

I guess that's all for now~ GTG and do Su Wern's Taggie (LOL).
And yea =D Good luck and all the best to my seniors~ and those who are sitting for SPM this year ;)

No comments: