Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Su Wern =D

Erm, I'm tagged by Su Wern... Quite long a go =__=
and... yea, sorry Su Wern~ so late only do your tag T___T VERY SORRIE~~~~


1. Your phone model?
+ N73 =)

2. A picture of it?
+ Can't take a picture of it. My handphone = my camera = =

3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
+ Erm... I aciddently drop it on the floor for less than 20 times...

4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
+ Memory O___O? It makes my phone super lag T___T

5. Like the most and why?
+ Memory, music player and camera? Can put a lot of songs and can be in mp3, mp4, wma and dunno wat format. =)

6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
+ I would like to remain the colour of my phone. I love black =D

7. What icon do you click the most?
+ Music player =D No music No life.

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
+ Not so lag...

9. You need a handphone because...?
+ To contact my parents incase anything happen... Cause my house phone can't call handphones.

10. Who bought this phone for you?
+ My mommie buy for me x) ... My daddie choose for me =w=...

11. With the total amount of your hand phone price, what could you buy others than handphones?
+ Laptop? =O...

12. Is your hand phone model popular in the market?
+ I dunno O__o...

13. Describe yourself as a smart hand phone user?
+ Erm, no idea.....?

14. How often do you charge your phone?
+ It depends, usually 3 ~ 5 days.

15. Estimate, how long could your hand phone survive?
+ Hope that it can survive for another 5 ~ 10 years.

16. Actually are you interested in phones?
+ Some what, ya =D

17. Are you happy with your phone condition now?
+ OK =)

18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
+ Monday~Friday !st thing I do off alarm. For Saturday and Sundays or if i'm not going to school, I will check my phone got message or miss calls or not :D

19. Imagine someone takes your phone away for 1 day. What would happen?
+ O_O.... ERM, I DUNNO WHAT TO DO LEH.

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.
+ For me, I agree because I need my handphone all the time. It's able to replace my computer (for listening music and playing games), my dictionary and my calculator =D

21. Tag 6 sexy phone user:
+ Ellysha a.k.a. elly
+ Emily a.k.a. Emm
+ Dee a.k.a. Xuerri


I able to find 3 only O___O sry~

No comments: