Friday, March 13, 2009

Congratzzzz!!!! Tze Cheeeng XDDD

Tze Cheng got Straight A1 for his SPM :D
Me and Dee some how 'ponteng-ed' class to see the SPM result and some how we 'teman-ed' him to get his results too. Ermm... actually cannot say we ponteng la, since no teacher in class... XDD

Can't believe that me and Dee actually screamed when we know he got straight-A1s' = =...
Puan Pushpa was like.. talking to him abt his future and stuff and accounts D: ...
Everyone was like so 'gan joing' (nervous) to see wat results he got, and surround him and Pn. Pushpa...
Then suddenly Pn. Pushpa go and shake his hand and then she clap her hands...
I was like (o___O) what's going on? And suddenly I saw the result, then I screamed XD and I jump up...I was squatting down.... Suddenly I jump, so, I think I bang someone standing behind me OTL.... too excited, so I just jump up XD
Sorry eh~~~ I din know you standing behind me = = Whoever he/she is, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRRRRYYYY!!!!! D:

Still wondering how's Su Wern's result... Saw her that day too XDDD.. Miss her very mucch...
I saw Marky and Yih Yew and Mallory and Huey Ling and Soo Yee :DDD

No comments: