Sunday, March 08, 2009

:DDDD

Well, I went to Sunway Pyramid and Carrefour today.
I go to Sunway Pyramid to repair my phone - -
Something wrong with the camera~ and yes, It's already okay now XDDD.

And guess who I saw in Carrefour? XDDD
1st, I saw ESTHER!!!!
She is one of my PBSM senior...
She always give me advises when I did not do my job well :)
She don't scold ppls. Yes, she is sweet :D

And then, I saw Sook Ying.
LOL the random-ness, this morning I was at Sunway Pyramid and then suddenly I was thinking about Sook Ying, Kuan Yan and Jian Wei
(because they stay somewhere there. Then each time got trip, if on the way back to school, the bus got pass by Sunway - - They always go down at Sunway Pyramid one lorh. They always go Sunway Pyramid there shopping izit? I mean, after the trips, in their club shirt.) = =
I'm very curious to know 8DDDDD
If really like that, I think next time after form 5 must ask Joy Dee and Yi go near Sunway study 8D
then we can go Sunway Pyramid after school - -
Joking la. Bo lui go there shopping la XDDDDDD

And to Dee Dee =w=....
Eh, I lazy open account laaa XDDDDD
Ur bloggie can put chat box arh? :x

Her bloggie link 8DD
http://xuerri.livejournal.com/
You will see alot of bi shounens in her bloggie 8DDD
That's why I like to go her blog :x
But I never leave msg there *bangs wall*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... = = What the hell so this is your reason lah.... 'a lot of bi shonens' ftw

Pui Yin said...

yesh, got a lot of bi shounens 8D

Anonymous said...

= = wtf.... ANYWAY! I'M GONNA CHANGE MY LAYOUT AGAIN! *random* 8DDDDD *shot*

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, forgotten something.

There's no such thing as chatbox in LJ one lah = =

Just post as anonymous or you can use the 'OPENID' also. Type in your blog URL (ritsu-puiyin.blogspot.com) and tick the 'Log in' also just in case lah. And done = =