Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ideal VS Reality, Which one should I choose?

Few days ago, last Wednesday, when i was 'busy' mapling, suddenly someone remind me about something, the next day, a.k.a. Thursday, we need to pass up a form. It's about which stream you want to choose next year. I wanted to go art stream but I chosen sub-science, with EST, accounting, perdagangan, ekonomi asas, Add-maths and Chinese [Thursday go school only I write one]. BUT seriously, until now i still haven't really made up my mind yet.

My friends and seniors advise me to go for science stream, pure or sub, it doesn't matter, as long as it's science stream.

They told me:"If you go for arts, you can't change to science stream if next time you wan to change class. So, the best go science."

And also,
"Go science stream lah, better. Next time you go U or college or you work got more choices."

But, one of the techer told me:" If you go science stream, you cannot relax, starting is very important. You need to focus, especially for physics and chemistry, starting from Chapter 1 to Chapter(?) [forgotten edi] is the basic. If you dunno, Sure Die."

My another friend told me:"Don't follow your friends, just do whatever you want or feel like doing." but she also advise me to take sub-science.

I ask my mummie for opinion, "Mummie, I decide which stream I wan to go myself arh?"

But mummie say:" YA LARH. I don't want to force you."

I'm kinda confused now. Is this about what we like or is this about our future? Why is it so hard to decide? And, why do we need to decide so fast? Can't we just decide after our PMR results come out?

I wan to study, but I also wan to learn something new. Next year, Form 4 is the best chance for me. I dont want to put in all my time or just concentrate on my studies only. I want to organise projects, I want to learn something new that we can't learn from our text books.

Which one should I choose? Ideal or Reality?

No comments: