Sunday, November 16, 2008

New houseeeeeeee <333333333

xD~ Went to Puchong to see our new house today~

After having breakfast, in the car, on the way to Bread Story...
Me:"Mummie~ can go and see our new house arh~~~~?" XD~
Mummie:"Eh, Daddie = = your daughter wan to go and see new house leh."
Second Brother:"Ai yaaaaaaah. Go there what for laaaah. Next time we move in already you can see the new house everyday :D" sweat him... = =
Daddie:" Want to go see arh = =, OK larh~"

XD Then we go bread story buy bread first~ and then go see new house xD~~~~
I saw something cute in Bread Story. Ginger bread~ LOL~
This also means that Christmas is near xDDDDD~
Just now only I realised = = how come I did not buy Ginger Bread Man?
= = They got human shape one...


My second brother's one~~~ Christmas Treeee~




Mine~! Heart Heart xDDDDD~

Then we go to new house... xD~
New house finish building already xD~
Except for the floor and the wall not yet paint - -

My mummie say, Maybe next year can get the house already. LOL, but I don't think I'm going to move in so fast lorh. Still need to study. Maybe until I com[lete my studies, until college first lo~

Joyce and HY also moving... to Putra Heights. Joyce already have a new house there. But HY really going to move there or not I'm not sure lo.
Then Dee Dee say she maybe also moving. After Form Five.... Why is everyone moving away from Subang TwT...
I don't really feel like moving in to my new house D:
  • Cannot go out lepak with friends ~ most of my friends stay in Subang larh D:
  • No fire works to see ~ My house arh~ is facing Sunway, then Sunway always got put fire works - -... Then always can see :D
  • Kinda inconvenient. Not like SS 18, walk out then got a lot of shops edi D: want to buy books got book shop, want to buy junk food got 7-11, want to buy vegetables got mini market, want to buy baking stuff got one shop they sell all the baking stuff = =.
  • No trees surrounding.... Subang got a lot of trees and sometimes we can even see squirrels running evry where - -... New house no squirrels but got cow (Moo Moooo~) = =
All these things my new house there no la TwT...


Photos time again :)...



New house take 1
Second brother~daddie~mummie~


Take 2
Second brother~Daddie


Others houses...




Still building there = =

Mimosa Pudica?
Erm... - - Dunno call what~ but this one very nice to play de xDDD The white thing can fly one xDDDDDDD~~~


Black MOO MOOOOO~




A Moo Moooo passed by our car = =

No comments: