Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Day before CNY holidays...

Well, it's Friday again and Leo is having their first General Meeting today! XDDD (Ahh, Finally!)
So, I went to school like normal days today (nonsense).

And everything went on well like normal again XD....
Except for the Kaki Robot... Erm.... some kakak and abang came to our school to to advertise/ promote or something about the kaki robot/ robot fair? XD

And, and X)
I received a new year card from Ramya xDDDD
Then, after school I went for General meeting XD
and I'm surprised when i see Ben Ben, Leng Leng and Jian Hui there~ :O
And Dee Dee's new friend as well! Eh, I still can't remember her name -o-. STM ( Short Term Memory) *bangs wall*

The first GM was great! They even need to open the second class room since there's really a lot of leos XD.

Sook Ying busy writing the Agenda
She cut her hair o_o I was super shock I saw her new hair O_O




well, I reach there early, so it's quite empty.



Super Busy



Oh, see!
Humans XD



Everything went on smoothly *But Xin Rou is kinda nervous. I think - -*
and we have games *also known as the mini-membership drive* after General Meeting XD

The best photo I ever took :X
Name: Hyper Ashleeeey *she's cute* :P
Don't laugh = =
I know I look like some Fat Rat *Bangs wall*
*behind, from left Leng Leng, Soon Soon and Mu Mu :P*
*real names: Kern Leng, Soon Huat and Mukesh*
Cool Joy Joy and devil pretend reading Bio book = =
*real names: Joyce and Hui Yi
Punishment XD
Team 1 lose.
MUAHAHAHA! Team 2 RULE!!!

No comments: