Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year Eve

Updating about what happen during New Year Eve, NAO XD

Well, It's another busy day again~
I went out with my parents and my brother early in the morning to have breakfast. Then we went to mid valley to buy, stuff = =
Then we went to The Gardens. That place is really NICE.
They decorate there with fake flowers, lanterns, lamps. Everything is pink and really really NICE.
And of course, If you buy something from there, the price is really nice, too.
I saw a very nice skirt in Isetan. Guest how much it cost?
RM 139.
Yes, One Hundred and Thirty Nine BUCKS
OTL. SO EXPENSIVE T_T
and then got one dress cost RM 169 = =.... Same as my PMR angka giliran, K169. - -
And Mid valley =w=....
Everything red in colour XD
And then we have lunch in Mid valley.
Then we went home xD
Just a random Picture:
Kitten TsuTsu. Cute rite? XD
will update about new year eve dinner tomorrow ;P

No comments: