Saturday, January 31, 2009

New year eve dinner =w=

Yah, i know it's kinda late to update nao....
But I'm still going to update abt it. XD
Well, we have our New Year Eve dinner, a.k.a. the Reunion Dinner with my relatives at.... erm? What's the hotel name again = =? ..... I forgotten what's the name larh XD
forget about the name laaah XDDD

Well, we went to that hotel located in KL by KTM. The food is okay - - It's some kind of buffet = =
The most important thing is, I can see Man Jie Jie, my uncle and Mesim Jie Jie XDDD
So long din see them edi =w=~

Mummiiee and meeh, On the way to KTM station ;P

Spaghettiiiiii :D
nice =w= one of my favourite dish.
Xiew Long Bao - -... Okay larh XD
Trust meeeh, this is the BEST.
Very nice to eat =w=.... Got fish, scallop and prawns.
Some raw salmon fish and octopus with wasabi.
And, next, DESSERT TIME XDDDD
MUAHAHAHAAAAA
Peanut pudding? Very nice to eat larh XD
Erm... Tart, with banana and the dried coconut?
I dun really like dried coconut = =
I prefer fresh ones.
The chocolate cakiee = = not really nice.
This one is... Erm, something like butter cake?
Got dried coconut inside also - -
So, conclusion, I dun like to eat - -..
That one.. look like orange and pear one, is sweet = =.... I dun really like it also - -
The one look like flower one, also very sweet - -. So I don't like it too.
and the blue berry cheese cake. It's NICE =w=
The mochi, Is perfect. SO SOFT. AND NICEEEE. =w=~~
Gummies XD
Prefer the light yellow coloured one XD
Lemon flavour. MUAHAHA.
'Teppanyaki' Green Tea ice cream.
I'm lucky XD the lady in front me got only two choices, Chocolate and Coconut flavoured ice-cream
But, going to my turn that time XD suddenly got two guys brought out 3 tins of ice creams =w=
New flavour XDDD
My relatives XD
The grey shirt guy, he is my elder brother.
Happiieeee BELATED Birthdaeee, Tuck Jeng XDDD~~~~
Take 2
Random Picture:
DOMO-KUN XDDDDD
thxiee Dee Deee for da lurve-ly B'day present. MUAHAHA

No comments: