Friday, January 09, 2009

School reopen = =~~~

Me:MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

xxx: Are you crazy?

Me: Nope. BUT I'm siao. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xxx: .......




Right, I should be posting this post few day ago :X but because I'm too busy, so.... xD
Well, I'm 16 now. Going to 17 next year OTL... Currently studying in 4 Beta of SMK Subang Utama, a sub-science class. xD

So, since I'm in sub-science, I will be studying Chemistry and Physic, this two science subjects as well xD

My Chemistry teacher is Puan Pushpa = = she taught me science last year, she is OK xD she make me fall in love with science last year (now I breakup with science and trying to fall in love with Chemistry and Physics o__o).
Puan Kalwant is our form teacher (LUCKIEEEE) and english teacher XD (super LUCKIEEE).
Encik Redzwan is our Sejarah teacher... Speechless.
Puan Loo is our Moral teacher. = =

So, everything now is fine for me, not going to change to Pure Science class = = Satisfied with current's class. Anywayz, can't change class anymore :X since last Friday is the deadline.

One week passed. Shud have get used to doing something without seniors guiding. Hope all of them are fine. = =

No comments: